"Open House" will return to Unity in May 2011. Preliminary dates (GMT) 14 May through to and finishing on Enya's Birthday, 17 May 2011.
We are going to have a specific theme for this year's event marking the 20th Anniversary of Shepherd Moons in 2011. All events will be styled around 'Shepherd Moons' for example, we may have "Marble Halls" as a Gallery, "Lothlorien" a fine dining restaurant or names could be drawn from lyrics or images from the Shepherd Moons era. Roma is going to see if she has any hidden gems or rarities from the Shepherd Moons era they may be able to share with us.
If anyone has any ideas, please start putting them forward. I am hoping some of our talent graphics wizards may start putting together some banners for use in the lead up. If anyone can think of a different name for the event, please put forward suggestions, though it is still an "open house" - I think it should have it's own name with "open house" as the subtext.
7 comments:
I can do a picture gallery from the SM era... we know I have tons of pics haha
Well, I could do another B&B type thread, perhaps buying OK a castle for the purpose, to be known as the
The Nights upon Bended Knee Castle,
or, maybe not
kerry
I love that idea, Kerry!! Cool name!
I am completely unavailable for that weekend...sorry.
Riene
Let me know what is needed Nigel and I'll get cracking on this immediately while I have the time.
Excellent idea and happy to be of service as always.
Astro
Ooo, ooo, I wanna do something! Don't know what but I'll help! Banners, graphics...whatever. Soooo, glad it's in May this time. Putting on my thinking cap.
It's great to hear that the Open House will be back. :) Tomorrow I will go to New York for 3 months to do an internship. I will be in NY during the Open House event, so I don’t know if I will have time to host an event. :( I will be more than happy to bring idea’s to the table, but I don’t know (yet) if I will be able to work them out.
I was thinking of an ongoing story or poem, that all Unity members can help create. One line for each member, inspired by the Shepherd Moons era...
...Just an idea. :)
Carl
Post a Comment